To quit single use plastic for as long as possible, ALOR recommends these tips to look after your ALOR bottle:
- Wash your bottle thoroughly before first use. Bottle brushes are very good. We sell a long bottle brush that reaches the bottom but any bottle brush will work fine.
- Use refrigerated water. Our bottles keep water cold but only if you use cold water.
- Replace with fresh water every day.
- We recommend using water from the fridge but if you keep your bottle in the fridge overnight, leave the lid off.
- For maximum hot insulation, pre heat the bottle with boiling water for 5 minutes then discard and fill.
- A simple way to get rid of lingering smell is sterilise the bottle with boiling water or soak in warm soapy water.
- Keep out of direct sunlight to avoid fading
- Hand wash only
- Don't lose it!